- U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or U.S. National
- Residents from U.S. Territories are encouraged to apply as long as they meet all other eligibility requirements.
- Priority is given to college juniors
- Minimum GPA of 2.7
- African American, Hispanic/Latino, Asian American, American Indian/Alaskan Native, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, people with disabilities, economically disadvantaged, and LGBTQ individuals are encouraged to apply.
How do I apply?
Application Requirements: Complete and submit the Columbia Engineering EngAGE application.
Transcripts, Statement of Purpose, & Resume should be uploaded to the online application.
- Transcript(s) - to be submitted for any college/university attended. Transcripts must be scanned and uploaded to the application. If you are submitting an electronic transcript from your institution, please have it sent to email@example.com. Web-page transcripts (including screenshots) are not accepted.
- Statement of Purpose should not exceed 500 words.
- Resume or Curriculum Vita.
- Letter of Recommendation - to be submitted by an academic advisor, course instructor, or research/internship supervisor. Only one letter will be accepted and reviewed. Recommendation Letter should be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the recommendation provider.
- Recommendation letters should be addressed to Bianca Matthew with the subject line: Applicant's First and Last Name - EngAGE 2019 Recommendation Letter .
The 2019 application is due December 21, 2018.